By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by
these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram,
including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870.
Promoter:The Promoter is AudioMango, 26 Dean Close, Brighton, BN41 2FS (the
- How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must follow @Audio.Mango on Instagram, like the post
and tag a friend in the comments on the relevant post.
- Entrants must be UK residents based in Southeast or London and surrounding areas, aged
18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of
their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be
accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or
late entries will not be accepted.
- If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not
be returned to entrants.
- No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 BST on 10th May
2021 until 23.59 BST on 16th May 2021.
- The promoter is offering entrants the chance to have two hour recording session in
AudioMango mobile studio, to create 60 minutes of finished audio output & There is one
prize only to be won.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash
alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of
equal or greater value.
- The prize must be used by 23.59 BST on 30th June 2021.
- How is the winner selected and notified:
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the
Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent
- The winner will be contacted within 2 days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message/
comment on the original entry using the contact details provided with their entry and
will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner declines a prize or
fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a
winner fails to respond within 4 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place
from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to
submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The prize will then be arranged for a convenient date for both parties.
The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to
disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an
attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without
limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the
Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion
without prior notice.
Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters
relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s
The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any
kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not
accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights
caused by entrants entering this promotion.
Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by
its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law.
Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits)
expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting
or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to
perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the
provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted
or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or
unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook,
Instagram or any other social media channel By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and
Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted
by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with
this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to
the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion.
- Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall
be entitled to use and feature the name of the winner for publicity purposes and winners agree
that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter will make the winner’s surname and city of residence available on request to anyone
who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the
Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct &
Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details
to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code.This use of
the winner’s data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the
Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public
who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the
same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks
for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be
required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the
Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with
these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of